Friday, January 30, 2009

Louisville Reception Feb 6th


I'll be at Swanson Reed Contemporary gallery next friday, Feb 6th for the reception so please come by, have a glass of wine, see the show and say hi. We had a surprisingly good turnout for the opening despite the weather. Here's hoping the snow and ice let up!

I'm also finishing up one private commission and contributing another to a new show in Bowling Green. The Rymer has a new small works show with a couple of my pieces in it and I hope to add a few more.

I'm looking forward to getting more paperworks on etsy in the coming weeks so look out for those as well. We'll send a newsletter when they're available. If you aren't on the list, send an email to james@pearsonart.com with "join newsletter" in the title.

Take care,
James

No comments: